Disclosure: Some of the links on this page may contain affiliate links. Learn more.
Google Dialer is the default dialer on several Android smartphones. Many users have begun to voice their dissatisfaction with the call recording alert. According to Google, the alert is used to protect users’ privacy.
However, in some cases, privacy is more vital than recording a phone call without an alert. For instance, as legal evidence, recording someone’s phone call. The alert has the potential to defeat the entire purpose of recording.
Steps to Turn Off Call Recording Alert
Only a few smartphone manufacturers, such as OnePlus, Vivo, and Samsung, allow users to record calls without being notified. However, if your smartphone doesn’t enable you to turn off call recording warnings by default, you can use a third-party app to do it.
- Download TTSLexx App on your smartphone from Google Play Store.
- Open your phone settings and search for Languages & input. Click on Text-to-speech output.
- Tap on the Preferred engine, and change it to TTSLexx. Then click on OK.
- Now, go back to the home screen and long-press the phone app icon. Tap on App info.
- Click on Clear cache and then on Clear storage.
Whenever you press the record button on a call, the alert will play before the call gets connected. As a result, no one else will hear the recording alert.